Dear Guests of Phil Gilbert Toyota,
Business as usual as at 25 March 2020
As we are all aware the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve daily, and we are saddened by the impact on friends, families and communities both locally and globally. The health of everyone, including our Staff and Guests is paramount to all Australians, for us to enable business as usual and for the 180 Staff we employ in our family business.
We’re being guided by our Federal and State Governments, as to how we can best protect the health of our Staff and Guests. The NSW Premier has confirmed that Dealerships are permitted to open, and we can confirm that we will continue to provide our services. All our Sales, Service, Parts and Accessories departments are open and operating, and we are exercising social distancing between and within all Staff and Guests.
All Staff who have visited overseas or showing symptoms of being unwell are quarantined, but we are also asking our Guests:
- Have you been overseas in the past 14 days?
- Have you knowingly had contact with anyone infected with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Are you showing symptoms of being unwell?
If you have answered “yes” to any of the above questions, for the safety of our Staff and other Guests, please choose to contact us via our website, phone (call or text) or email and reschedule any visits.
We also have many ways you can connect to us remotely:
- We are happy to organise a virtual appointment with any of our Sales teams via videoconference, telephone or email. We can easily discuss your vehicle, finance, car care, parts or accessory needs over the phone
- We are happy to arrange a personalised video for you to showcase any vehicle in our range
- You can purchase a New Toyota vehicle using our Order and Collect Service, and we can arrange contactless delivery if that is your preference.
- Please browse our new vehicle or pre-owned vehicle stock online today
- Thanks to our business partners at Toyota Financial Services we can provide a Personalised Finance Rate through our website. We can then arrange a videoconference, telephone call or email to discuss
- Our friendly Guest Experience Team is ready to assist you with any enquiries you have - please contact us here
- Book your next Service via SMS (Croydon 0488 854 702 or Lidcombe 0488 849 693), online or call 9735 8400
- Our Parts & Accessories are all online and we can take your order and payment visit our site. If you have any questions our team is ready to assist in interpreting the required Parts and/or Accessories, please contact us
We have posted some answers to frequently asked questions you may have, please click here to read them.
Internally we’ve adjusted processes that include:
- Increasing our cleaning schedule for all touched surfaces to maintain high hygiene standards
- Gloves provided to Staff and anti-bac wipes for intaking/moving or valuing Guest vehicles in sales and service
- Our courtesy bus is sanitised for all touched surfaces between usages, and the surfaces of our service loan cars and demonstrators are cleaned after usage
- When your vehicle is in for servicing we sanitise the door handles, and steering wheels prior and after works
- We have temporarily ceased offering water, tea and coffee refreshment facilities at all Dealership sites
- Finally, we encourage social distancing in all common areas to allow sufficient space for Guests and Staff to move about and interact.
Again, we thank our Staff for the calm manner they continue to fulfil business as usual with new processes and procedures to support the health and safety of all Staff and Guests.