What You Need to Know
Terms & Conditions
Corolla Caltex Fuel Offer – myToyota members who have registered their existing Toyota vehicle will receive a $500 Caltex StarCash Digital Gift Card (Gift Card) with a purchase of the All-New Corolla Hatch (Offer).
15 August 2018 12:01am AEST to 31 December 2018 11:59pm AEST
- Caltex StarCash can be used to buy fuel and convenience goods at participating locations across Australia. Visit the Caltex site locator here and use the ‘StarCash Digital’ filter within ‘Services’ to check for Participating Sites. Any use of the Gift Card by any person will be deemed to be an acceptance of the full terms and conditions, which can be found here.
- Gift Cards will expire on 28 February 2022 (Expiry Date) and cannot be used after the Expiry Date. Any balance that remains after expiry will not be available for use. Caltex will not replace expired Gift Cards.
- Participating Sites are subject to change without notice (as determined by Caltex in its sole discretion).
- The Offer can be used in conjunction with the myToyota 4cents off per litre discount.
- The Offer is not available in conjunction with any other offers unless specifically stated.
- The Offer is subject to the terms and conditions imposed by Caltex Australia, which are subject to change at any time without notice. For full terms and conditions visit Caltex StarCash.
- This Offer is not redeemable for cash.
- This Offer can be used in conjunction with dealer finance offers on the All-New Corolla Hatch.
- This Offer can only be used when you purchase the All New Corolla Hatch for private purpose or as part as a small fleet (bronze), i.e., 1-4 vehicles.
- Toyota and/or Caltex reserve the right to refuse to provide the Offer to an individual if, in its reasonable opinion, it cannot verify that the individual is eligible to receive the Offer or believe the individual has engaged in fraudulent activity or is otherwise in breach of the Terms.
To be eligible for the Offer, you must:
- be a myToyota member, i.e. have an active myToyota account;
- register your existing Toyota vehicle* to the Garage account in myToyota (including VIN and registration details) before 31 March 2019 05.00pm; and
- purchase the All-New Corolla Hatch during the Offer Period and receive the All-New Corolla Hatch by the claim period, i.e., 31 March 2019 05:00pm
*Entry is open to existing Toyota owners with an existing Australian vehicle in their ‘current’ Garage account in myToyota. Only Toyota vehicles manufactured post 2001 can be added to myToyota.
Relevant State(s)and/or Territory (ies)
All Australian States and Territories.
Redemption of Offer
- If you receive the All-New Corolla Hatch between 15 August 2018 and 31 March 2019, you will receive an email with a link to the Gift Card.
- To redeem the Gift Card:
a) visit here and use the ‘StarCash Digital’ filter to find a Participating Site;
b) take your Gift Card in-store to make your payment, with the QR code clearly displayed on your smartphone. Printed versions of the Gift Card are also accepted, where the QR code is clearly printed;
c) place your phone in an upright position on the counter, facing the scanner to allow the customer service attendant to scan the QR code; and
d) you will be prompted to enter a PIN on the PIN pad. If you do not wish to set a PIN, press the green ‘OK’ button.
- Except as provided by law, the myToyota application is provided "as is" and without any warranty or condition, express or implied. Toyota does not warrant that the information contained in or accessible through the myToyota application is accurate, suitable for your purposes or without errors, omissions or viruses nor does Toyota guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Toyota Website.
- Caltex does not guarantee that the availability of the redemption mechanisms at the participating Caltex locations will be continuous, uninterrupted or error free and accepts no responsibility for any failure of customers to be able to redeem the Offer.
- You acknowledge that access and use of the myToyota application and redemption of the Offer (including the software operating in connection with the myToyota application and the in-store app redemption mechanism) may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of Toyota and Caltex's control. Toyota does not warrant the accuracy of any advice, opinion, statement, representation or other information displayed on or accessible through the myToyota application.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify Toyota’s liability in relation to the consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law (Non-Excludable Guarantees Liability).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees Liability, Toyota (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Offer including but not limited to (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Toyota’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any variation to Terms and Conditions; (d) any tax liability incurred.
- Except for Non-Excludable Guarantees Liability, Toyota makes no representations or warranties in respect of the information and materials available on the myToyota application or the means of accessing that information and material (including the software operating in connection with the myToyota application).
- Toyota is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, communication network, equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise, any injury or damage guests’ or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials. If the Offer is not capable of being conducted due to circumstances beyond Toyota’s and/or Caltex’ control, including due to any technical or communications problems or if an event corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Offer, Toyota reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the Offer.
- To the extent permitted by law, Toyota makes no warranty or representation and accepts no responsibility for any websites operated or controlled by entities other than Toyota which are or may become linked or framed to or from the Toyota Website.
Limitation of Liability
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree that neither Toyota nor Caltex is not liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damages (including direct, indirect, special or consequential loss) arising out of or in connection with the use of the myToyota application, or redemption of the Offer, the use by Toyota or Caltex of information provided by you to Toyota through the myToyota application, any such loss or damage which may arise should you be unable to access the myToyota application, for whatever reason and however arising, including negligence.
- To the extent that Toyota and Caltex are able to limit the remedies available under these Terms and Conditions, they expressly limit their liability for breach of a condition or warranty implied by virtue of any legislation to the following remedies (the choice of which is to be at Toyota and Caltex's sole discretion).
- You indemnify Toyota and Caltex against any action, liability, claim, loss, damage, proceeding, expense (including legal costs) suffered or incurred by us, arising from, or which is directly or indirectly, related to:
a) your breach or non-observance of any term of these conditions of use; or
b) any breach or inaccuracy in any of your representations or warranties.